NEW 2018 EXPO LOCATION- PATRICK HENRY HOTEL (Downtown Roanoke)
We strongly encourage all runners to pick up their own race packet at the Packet Pick Up and Expo on Friday at the Patrick Henry Hotel from 3:00 pm to 8:00pm. It is important for runners to verify their data and make any necessary changes. However, if it is not possible for you to pick-up your own packet, you may have someone pick it up for you. That person will be responsible for verifying personal race information (name, age, birthdate, etc.) and MUST bring a copy of your drivers license (or valid photo ID).
Friday, April 20th, 2018
- RACE EXPO & PACKET PICK-UP: 3:00-8:00PM: Packet and timing chip pick up are at the Patrick Henry Hotel. Valid photo ID must be shown. If you are picking up for someone else you must have a copy of their ID.
- Last-minute runner items and Blue Ridge Marathon merchandise available.
- Day-before registrations available at packet pick up. $10 day-of processing fee applied to entry fee.
- Live music, beer and food truck in Elmwood Park on Friday at 5pm!
- Address: 611 S Jefferson St, Roanoke, VA 24011
- PASTA DINNER & VIP PARTY: 5:30PM- 9:00PM on the library mezzainine overlooking Elmwood Park. Tickets required, click the link above for details.
- FREE CONCERT IN ELMWOOD PARK: Doors open at 5pm. Bands TBD for 2018.
Saturday, April 21st, 2018 (RACE DAY)
- RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP: 5:30AM-7:00AM For those who didn’t make it Friday night to the race expo. Race day pick-up is located on the amphitheater stage in Elmwood Park.
- NO SAME DAY REGISTRATIONS!!! (The Friday expo is your last opportunity to register)
- BAG CHECK: Complimentary “bag check” located next to the stage in Elmwood Park.
- RACE START: 7:35am on Jefferson Street, up the hill from the Elmwood Park amphitheater.
- FINISH FESTIVAL: This isn’t really pre-race, but check it out because it’s going to be awesome!!!
- Monday, April 16th: 11am-2pm
- Wednesday, April 18th: 4pm-7pm
Patrick Henry Hotel:
- Friday, April 20th: 12pm-7pm