We strongly encourage all runners to pick up their own race packet at the Packet Pick Up and Expo on Friday at the City Market Building from 3:00 pm to 8:00pm. It is important for runners to verify their data and make any necessary changes. However, if it is not possible for you to pick-up your own packet, you may have someone pick it up for you. That person will be responsible for verifying personal race information (name, age, birthdate, etc.) and MUST bring a copy of your drivers license (or valid photo ID).
Friday, April 20th, 2018
- RACE EXPO & PACKET PICK-UP: 3:00-8:00PM: Packet and timing chip pick up are at the City Market Building. Valid photo ID must be shown. If you are picking up for someone else you must have a copy of their ID.
- Last-minute runner items and Blue Ridge Marathon merchandise available.
- Day-before registrations available at packet pick up. $10 day-of processing fee applied to entry fee.
- Live music on the street outside expo (12-3pm)
- Address: 32 Market Square SE, Roanoke, VA, 24011
- PASTA DINNER & VIP PARTY: 5:30PM- 9:00PM on the library mezzainine overlooking Elmwood Park. Tickets required, click the link above for details.
- FREE CONCERT IN ELMWOOD PARK: Doors open at 5pm. Bands TBD for 2018.
Saturday, April 21st, 2018 (RACE DAY)
- RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP: 5:30AM-7:00AM For those who didn’t make it Friday night to the race expo. Race day pick-up is located on the amphitheater stage in Elmwood Park.
- NO SAME DAY REGISTRATIONS!!! (The Friday expo is your last opportunity to register)
- BAG CHECK: Complimentary “bag check” located next to the stage in Elmwood Park.
- RACE START: 7:35am on Jefferson Street, up the hill from the Elmwood Park amphitheater.
- FINISH FESTIVAL: This isn’t really pre-race, but check it out because it’s going to be awesome!!!
- Monday, April 16th: 11am-2pm
- Wednesday, April 18th: 4pm-7pm
City Market Building:
- Friday, April 20th: 12pm-7pm