Pasta Dinner and VIP Party in Elmwood Park
Limited to 100, please register in advance…
Instead of the standard, stuffy pasta dinner we’re mixing it up this year with amazing food from Martin’s Downtown, free local craft beer, live music in the park and a meet & greet with the race director of the Blue Ridge Marathon. After a few quick tips and secrets about on how to conquer America’s Toughest Road Marathon, we’re gonna get the race weekend started off right!
- 5:30pm– Doors open to VIP Party & Pasta Dinner
- 5:30-6:30– Meet & Greet with Race Staff
- 6:00pm– Buffet opens (Dinner will be avaialable from 6:00-7:30pm)
- 6:30pm– Live Music in Elmwood Park
- 7:30pm- BUFFET CLOSES (The food on the buffet will only be restocked until this time)
- $35 per person – Includes dinner from Martin’s Downtown, beer tickets, VIP access to mezzanine during live concerts, Meet & Greet with staff, race swag and giveaways throughout the evening.
- Tentative Menu (is subject to change): Grilled Chicken Pesto Pasta (bowties, zuchini, squash, bell peppers, basil pesto & parm, **chicken), Pasta Bolognese (beef, sausage, mushrooms, crushed tomato and parmesan), Roasted Brussel Sprouts OR Asparagus, Dinner Rolls with Herbed Butter, Salad Bar with Fresh Cut Veggies and Homemade Dressings, Assorted Mini Desserts (Brownies, Cheesecakes, Cookies & Pastries), and drinks.
**optional menu items to accomodate vegetarians
- Gluten Free Options Available- After you purchase your dinner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
- If you’ve already registered for the race, then go to www.myevents.active.com, select “additional purchases” and it will take you to all the add-ons available for our race, including the pasta dinner and concert tickets.
- If you haven’t registered for the race then REGISTER NOW! You will be given the option to add the Pasta Dinner during the registration process under “additional purchases”.
- Your name will be on a list at the door…you will not receive a physical ticket. Email email@example.com to confirm your ticket, or ask questions.
- Roanoke Public Library Mezzanine (VIP deck overlooking Elmwood Park) – You CANNOT enter through library, come through Elmwood Park Amphitheater and enter the gate at the bottom of the mezzanine stairs which is located beside the beer and food trucks. This is the same general area as the start/finish line.
- Address: 706 S Jefferson St, Roanoke, VA 24016
- FREE Parking: Elmwood Parking Garage (402 Williamson Rd SE, Roanoke, VA 24011) – directly across the street from the park