Friday, April 15, 2016
- 7:30am: Fleet Feet Shake Out (warm up) run with guest runners TBD. Meet at the River’s Edge parking lot off of Reserve Ave. Completely FREE to participate.
- 3:00pm- 8:00pm: Packet Pick Up/Expo at the City Market Building. Enter the street tent from Campbell Ave.
- Foot Levelers will provide free foot scans. Enter to win a free pair of orthotics.
- Pick up last minute items from Fleet Feet and other vendors.
- Onsite Blue Ridge Marathon merchandise available.
- 5:30pm-7:00pm: Foot Levelers Pasta Dinner with guest speaker TBD (limited to 200, register in advance) on the third floor of City Market Building.
Saturday, April 16, 2016
- 5:30am-7:00am: Packet and chip pick up on Elmwood Park Stage for those who didn’t make it Friday.
- 7:35am: RACE START TIME— Full, Half, and Star 10K start on Jefferson Street (just outside Elmwood Park)
- A corral system is used to position runners for start based on pace times.
- 9am-8pm: Live music, beer garden, food vendors, and more at finish line area. Music is part of the Down by Downtown Music Festival.
- 10:00am: Anthem Star K award ceremony on Elmwood Park Stage.
- 12:00pm: Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Half Marathon award ceremony at Elmwood Park Stage.
- 2:00pm: Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon award ceremony at Elmwood Park Stage.
- 5:00pm: Gates open for ticketed concert with headliner TBD in Elmwood Park Amphitheater. Opening act (5:30-6pm). Main show starts at 6:30pm.