COVID 19 Update for 2020 Triple Crown Participants:
In order to qualify for the 2020 Triple Crown you must complete the Blue Ridge Marathon (or half marathon) “virtual race” option OR donate your 2020 entry fee. Anyone who defers their 2020 Blue Ridge entry to 2021 is no longer eligible for the 2020 Triple Crown.
The Virginia’s Blue Ridge Triple Crown challenge shows who the most dedicated runners in the valley are by rewarding those that finish three regional half marathons within a year with some serious bling!
- Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Half Marathon (or full): April 18, 2020
- LewisGale Salem Half Marathon: October 10, 2020
- Star City Half Marathon: November 21, 2020
Participants who register for all three races will of course get serious bragging rights, but will also be awarded with a unique triple crown medal.
Participants must register for each race individually to be eligible for the Triple Crown medal. Registering for one race does not automatically register you for the other races. If you register for all three races by the time registration closes, you will automatically be registered to receive the Virginia’s Blue Ridge Triple Crown medal. Medals will be distributed at the awards ceremony for the Star City Half Marathon.
Virginia’s Blue Ridge Triple Crown Rules and Regulations
- You must use the same email address to register for all three races.
- You may register for the LewisGale Salem Half Marathon and Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon (or half) at any time as long as registration is open, but you must register for the Star City Half Marathon by Oct. 10 to be eligible for the medal.
- You must be present Nov. 21 at the Star City Half Marathon to pick up the Virginia’s Blue Ridge Triple Crown Medal. Medals will not be mailed.
A roster with eligible participants will be maintained by Blue Ridge Racing.